This is suitable for you if you need help with any of the following:
- Performance improvement; sports, exam, driving, public speaking etc
- Mild anxiety associated with phobias e.g. animals or heights
- General stress; work related, lack of assertiveness
- Mild anxiety associated with social anxiety e.g. speaking in meetings or presentations, expanding
friendship groups, dating, networking
- Habit change; nail biting, hair pulling
Download and take a look at the PHQ-9 and GAD7 forms by clicking on the button below. This will ensure I stay within my scope of practice and us both safe.
Book a 15 minute call. It will be great to have a quick chat about how we can get the best from it together. I have a full time job to juggle so please use the link on the button below. Please be patient. I have to liaise with my tutor and develop a patient plan. There could be certain elements that suit you that can be covered in the near future.While you wait, please read the fact or fiction worksheet below.
I'll be in touch with you to arrange a 45 minute assessment. We will investigate the outcomes that we will work towards and create a treatment plan. The treatment plan will be taken over an agreed number of sessions. Once this is complete we will conclude with a session to see how far you have progressed.